Pedal Pushers Online actively seeks and publishes contributors' articles. Our site grows and becomes more diverse as more readers become contributors, and we thank all of you who have chosen to contribute. But as we grow, we feel we should establish some editorial guidelines!
- The overriding position of Pedal Pushers Online is that rider safety is our principal concern. Therefore our official position is that we advocate the use of helmets, reflectors, lights, mirrors, and safe law abiding behavior while riding, Period!
- Pedal Pushers Online is also a strong advocate for freedom of speech. Therefor we will happily publish differing opinions, and opposing viewpoints in the spirit of lively debate. But our official position on safety still stands!
- Where justified by editorial content and style we may occasionally err on the side of "Colorful Language" where appropriate, but outright epithets are generally left on the cutting room floor!
- We will also dance carefully along the precipice of decent taste and the general guidelines of family viewing as our audience is anyone with a computer. But we are interested in having fun, so if we go a little over the edge, let us know, but please forgive us!
- Cyclists are a very diverse and often , yes, let us say quirky bunch, and they can be opinionated. We welcome your input, comments, and observations, we are about inclusion, so take the good from all and enjoy!